This creamy peach smoothie is very easy to make! It’s full of protein and loaded with taste. Get pleasure from it for breakfast or as a snack!
In the event you’re obsessive about all issues peaches like me, you’ve most likely been trying to find peach recipes! I really feel like most peach recipes I see are for dessert, however not anymore! I’ve a scrumptious, easy peach smoothie recipe to begin your day!
This creamy smoothie is made with just some key components. I exploit frozen peaches (which I froze from recent peaches!) and paired them with components you’ll be able to simply discover in your fridge or pantry.
Well being Advantages of Peaches
Apart from being scrumptious, peaches pack a nutritious punch! They’re excessive in fiber, nutritional vitamins and minerals. They’re additionally full of antioxidants which assist struggle free radicals, that are linked to persistent ailments and even most cancers.
Right here’s What You Want
The 2 key components on this smoothie are frozen peaches and yogurt, however I do assume the notes of almond (from the milk and almond butter) actually make this smoothie particular. The cinnamon provides a beautiful trace of candy spice as effectively.
- frozen peaches – use store-bought frozen peaches or freeze your personal peaches. Here’s a simple tutorial.
- Greek yogurt – plain or vanilla Greek yogurt work. Vanilla Greek yogurt will make make the smoothie a bit sweeter. You can too use dairy-free Greek yogurt if wanted.
- almond milk – any sort of milk works, however I sometimes attain for almond milk when making smoothies. It’s low in sugar and energy and the vanilla taste works good with this smoothie.
- vanilla extract – optionally available, however is a scrumptious taste enhancer.
- almond butter – optionally available however provides additional protein, taste and just a little creaminess. I extremely suggest including it. You probably have an almond allergy you should use cashew butter or sunflower seed butter as a substitute.
- cinnamon – the proper spice so as to add to this smoothie.
- ice – helps thicken the smoothie and make it tremendous refreshing!
As I discussed you’ll be able to sip this smoothie for breakfast or as a snack a be ok with getting 9 grams of protein and seven grams of fiber. I even have to notice that that is definteily a kid-friendly smoothie. I made this for Olivia final week and he or she completely beloved it!
Substitutions & Notes
Peaches – you should use recent or frozen peaches, however I like to recommend frozen for an icy chilly drink! Retailer purchased works nice, however it’s tremendous easy to freeze fresh peaches as effectively. In the event you do resolve to make use of recent peaches you might need to add additional ice to get the proper smoothie texture.
Dairy-free or vegan – all you must do is ensure you use dairy-free yogurt! I just like the Culina coconut milk yogurt or Kite Hill almond milk yogurt.
Protein – Need to add protein? Add a scoop of vanilla protein powder throughout mixing.
Acquired Peaches? Extra Peach Recipes to Attempt:
Well-liked Smoothie Recipes
This creamy peach smoothie is very easy to make! It is full of protein and loaded with taste. Get pleasure from it for breakfast or as a snack!
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- ½ cup Greek yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 1 cup almond milk or oat milk
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter (optionally available)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optionally available)
- ⅛-¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ice (optionally available)
Add all components into your blender, besides the ice. Mix till clean and creamy. Style and add ice if wanted. Mix once more.
Pour right into a glass and luxuriate in!
- Recent peaches: you should use recent peaches if desired. Chances are you’ll simply need to add additional ice to get the proper smoothie texture.
Serving: 1smoothie Energy: 229kcal Carbohydrates: 35g Protein: 9g Fats: 7g Saturated Fats: 1g Polyunsaturated Fats: 3g Monounsaturated Fats: 1g Sodium: 213mg Potassium: 758mg Fiber: 7g Sugar: 29g
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please depart a remark and star ranking on this publish and share on social media utilizing the hashtag #eatingbirdfood. I like seeing your recipe shares!
This publish could embrace affiliate hyperlinks. Thanks to your help.