6 Best Hair Oils for Hair and Scalp Health in India 2021
Healthy and strong hair is what we all desire, and currently with the lockdown and all the stress, not only me but everyone around I know is facing severe hair fall.
Regular oiling helps with blood circulation and in nourishing the scalp. Oiling is all the more important if you have coloured or chemically treated hair. It is very important to choose a good hair oil that helps you with strengthening the hair and giving it that desired shine.
Hence I have been researching for good hair oils and these 6 are the best in the market currently…
1. Mother Sparsh 30 Herbs Hair Oil: A concoction of 30 Herbs & Ayurvedic Oils like Amla, Brahmi, Bhringraj (strengthens the hair follicles while maintaining hair’s elasticity, stimulates blood flow in the scalp which expedites hair growth), Kadipatta (helps reduce follicular damage and the protein components in Karipatta infuses hair with protein, making the strands stronger), Jatamansi (potent hair tonic, it helps fight free radicals & helps revive hair from surface and thermal damage. Jatamansi has also been said to aid with hair loss due to alopecia & other scalp problems), Mulethi, Alsi (Packed with essential components like omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins B1 & E, it balances the pH of the scalp & regulates the oil production of the scalp, leaving you with stronger & softer strands), Harad, Lavender, Rosemary and much more! It acts as a hair vitalizer while working on enhancing hair density & stimulating hair growth.
It adds life to dehydrated dull hair while tackling the daily hair woes like hair fall, split ends, hair breakage, etc. Mother Sparsh 30 Herbs Hair Oil is formulated with a traditional blend of Ayurvedic hair remedies. It is cruelty-free & free from harsh chemicals like SLS, Sulphates, parabens, silicone, etc. It comprises hair vitalizing components that aid in increasing hair longevity, by maintaining hair elasticity. It is suitable for all hair types.
#mothersparsh #carewithayurveda #ayurvedaforhairhealth #herbskahairsecret
2. Khadi Natural Tulsi Herbal Oil: Khadi Natural Tulsi Herbal Hair Oil is rich in tulsi, amla, neem, shikakai, and sesame oil. It helps in making hair richer, stronger, darker, and longer. Tulsi is considered the remedy of all ailments as per Ayurveda and is also anti-bacterial and anti-fungal and hence also helps with dandruff.
3. Trichup Hair Fall Control Herbal Oil: It has lotus extracts, amla, yashtimadhu, neem, bhringaraj, and a bunch of other herbs which are specially meant to reduce hair fall. It nourishes the scalp and strengthens the hair. It helps in boosting new hair growth.
4. Biotique Bio Bringhraj Hair Oil: It has Bhringraj, Amla, Tesu, Mulethi, Brahmi mixed in Cow’s Milk, Goat Milk,
and Coconut Oil. It claims to help in stimulating hair growth, strengthening hair, inducing sound sleep, and reducing stress.
5. KeshKing Ayurvedic Hair Oil: It has 21 herbs like Bhringraja, Amalaki, Methi, Jatamansi, Manjistha, Lodhra, Japa, Brahmi, and more. It helps in boosting hair growth, strengthening the hair, cooling the scalp, prevent hair loss and premature greying of hair.
6. Indulekha Bringha Oil: It has a blend of 11 Herbs & Essential Oil cooked under Natural Sunlight for 7 days and claims to grow hair in 4 months. It has Bringha (Eclipta Alba), Amla, Vatada, Svetakutaja (Wrightia tinctoria), Virgin Coconut Oil. It helps in hair and scalp conditions like hair fall, dandruff, etc
Few tips on using these or any hair oils:
- Make sure your scalp is not dirty when you oil hair
- Massage the scalp and each section of the scalp really well to boost blood circulation
- Using a damp hot towel after oiling for 15-20 mins helps in better absorption and penetration from the steam
- For best results, keep the oil overnight. If not possible, at least for 1-2 hours before washing.
- Never pull or tug on the hair, and massage very gently while oiling, washing, or drying the hair.
Apart from regular oiling, make sure you have a good intake of iron and protein, which will make a huge difference if you are suffering from hair fall. Also, try to add a multivitamin with iron and biotin after consulting your doctor.
Good sleep and less stress are also of utmost importance, try and meditate 5-10 minutes a day if not more.
Skin and hair need a lot of nutrition and any deficiency in our body directly reflects in our skin and hair first.
Credit: This post 6 Best Hair Oils for Hair and Scalp Health in India 2021 was published first on 2021-06-29 13:48:17 by Bhumika at www.newlove-makeup.com