This three ingredient all the pieces bagel dip is the right appetizer to serve with recent veggies, chips or crackers. It’s gluten-free, low carb and vegan, however can simply be made with dairy merchandise if desired.
I really feel like each couple of months, a brand new Trader Joe’s product goes viral. Should you reside close to an enormous metropolis, you most likely love looking down the most recent TJ merchandise, however if you happen to aren’t wherever close to one, you most likely really feel a little bit unnoticed… and hold a working listing of merchandise to attempt everytime you journey someplace that has a TJs.
Another choice… make your individual model of the favored merchandise! That’s what I did with the mango jicama slaw and now I’m doing it once more.
This all the pieces bagel dip relies off of the Dealer Joe’s dip that took the world by storm. Theirs is made with a Greek yogurt base, however I really made mine with plant-based merchandise to maintain this vegan and dairy-free! It’s excellent for these of you with dietary restrictions or if you happen to simply wish to attempt one thing new! I’m additionally together with directions for the Greek yogurt model if you wish to attempt that as nicely.
You Solely Want Three Components
- cream cheese – I used Miyokos creamery cashew cream cheese, however dairy-based cream cheese works too!
- plain yogurt – I used Kite Hill’s plain almond milk yogurt, however there are a ton of vegan yogurts in the marketplace now. And you should utilize conventional cow’s milk yogurt if desired.
- all the pieces bagel seasoning – you should buy this seasoning or make your individual by mixing dried minced onion, poppyseeds, dried minced garlic, white or black sesame seeds and flaked sea salt.
Greek Yogurt Model
When testing this recipe I additionally got here up with a model that you simply solely want two components for: Greek yogurt and all the pieces bagel seasoning. This model of the recipe is similar to the TJ’s model with a little bit of tang from the plain Greek yogurt and a thinner consistency. To make it, simply mix 1 1/2 cups of plain Greek yogurt with 3 Tablespoons all the pieces bagel seasoning.
Can This Be Vegan?
Sure! Fortunately there are a ton of nice dairy-free cream cheeses and yogurts today. I used Miyokos Creamery for the cream cheese and Kite Hill for the yogurt, however there are many plant-based choices in the marketplace now! You’ll discover these merchandise within the refrigerated part close to meat options or generally conventional cream cheeses and yogurts. The flavour is barely completely different than the normal product however nonetheless scrumptious, promise!
The way to Eat Bagel Dip
- Veggies – this dip is the right accompaniment to recent veggies! I like including this to a charcuterie board or veggie platter for a enjoyable dip choice.
- Bagels – sure, you’ll be able to dip chopped bagels into this dip and even use it as a bagel unfold!
- Pretzel chips – how good do pretzel chips sound? I wager you might even monitor down all the pieces bagel pretzel chips for plenty of all the pieces bagel taste.
- Crackers – make your own or purchase crackers to pair with this dip. I like Easy Mills crackers!
- Pita chips – my baked pita chips could be wonderful with this dip. Or you might attempt the viral pasta chips.
The way to Retailer Leftovers
That is a type of dips that appears to get higher with time! Make this dip a number of days forward of time or retailer any leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as per week.
Extra Tasty Dip Recipes to Strive:
All the things Bagel Dip
This three ingredient all the pieces bagel dip is the right appetizer to serve with recent veggies, chips or crackers. It solely takes about 10 minutes to whip up and it will possibly simply be made vegan.
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese, softened , (dairy-based works too)
- ½ cup vegan plain yogurt , (dairy-based works too)
- 5 tablespoons all the pieces bagel seasoning, divided, (or use the recipe beneath)
- veggies, chips and/or crackers, for serving
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons white or black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt, (I like Maldon salt)
Place the cream cheese and yogurt in a meals processor and course of till easy.
Stir in 4 tablespoons of the spices or premixed bagel seasoning. Prime with the remaining tablespoon. Refrigerate till able to serve.
Leftover dip will hold for as much as 1 week within the fridge.
- Bitter cream – Be happy to make use of vegan bitter cream as an alternative of yogurt if that’s what you’ve gotten readily available.
- Greek yogurt model – Need to make this dip with simply Greek yogurt? Mix 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt with 3 Tablespoons all the pieces bagel seasoning.
Serving: 1/8 of recipe Energy: 110kcal Carbohydrates: 4g Protein: 2g Fats: 10g Saturated Fats: 1g Sodium: 491mg Potassium: 80mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please go away a remark and star ranking on this put up and share on social media utilizing the hashtag #eatingbirdfood. I like seeing your recipe shares!
This put up could embody affiliate hyperlinks. Thanks on your help.