This creamy banana protein shake combines frozen banana with protein powder and yogurt for a scrumptious protein-packed shake that you simply’ll wish to make on daily basis.
I’m so excited to share this recipe! It’s the primary of six protein shake flavors that I’ll be sharing on the weblog and it’s such an excellent one. Truthfully, they’re all tremendous easy to make, however this banana protein shake is a good base recipe you can add to if you would like!
Solely 5 Substances
This banana protein shake is made with simply 5 elements. You possibly can add flavors or toppings as wanted but it surely’s additionally scrumptious as is! And tremendous easy!
I even have so as to add a fast PSA for those who’re not a banana fan… I’ll be sharing extra protein shake recipes that don’t embrace bananas so don’t have any worry, there’s a recipe for you!
Right here’s What You Want
- banana – I like to recommend utilizing a frozen banana as a result of it gives you that thick and creamy shake texture, much like what you’d get from a smoothie store!
- vanilla protein powder – I like utilizing vanilla protein powder for somewhat vanilla taste, however you should utilize a pure (unflavored) protein powder if that’s what you will have available! By way of which protein powder to make use of, I really like use Nuzest protein powder. It’s plant-based, has a brief ingredient listing and nice vitamin info! Use my code eatingbirdfood for 15% off your order.
- milk – I like utilizing an unsweetened almond milk for this protein shake, however any milk will work. You can too make your own almond milk for those who’re feeling fancy.
- Greek yogurt or extra milk – add Greek yogurt for an additional creamy protein increase. You need to use dairy-free yogurt if wanted or skip the yogurt and add extra milk.
- chia seeds or flaxseed – including chia seeds or flaxseed to your shake is completely non-obligatory, however does add somewhat additional protein, fiber and wholesome fat. I’m an enormous fan of utilizing flaxseed for this one!
Well being Advantages of Bananas
Whether or not or not you want bananas, there isn’t any denying that they’re such a strong fruit! They’re wealthy in fiber, antioxidants, nutritional vitamins and minerals. Bananas are filled with potassium and magnesium that are nice for coronary heart and muscle well being. If you happen to get muscle cramps throughout or after exercising, bananas are a terrific snack! And bananas paired with protein make for a superb post-workout shake to replenish your physique.
I hope you’re keen on this banana protein shake as a lot as we do! It’s easy however so so good! Take pleasure in.
Extra Protein Shakes to Strive
Banana Protein Shake
This creamy banana protein shake combines frozen banana with protein powder and yogurt for a scrumptious protein-packed shake that you will wish to make on daily basis.
- 1 frozen banana, in chunks
- 1 (25g) scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup milk (I like almond milk)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt or extra milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon flaxseeds or chia seeds, non-obligatory
Serving: 1with seedsEnergy: 238kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 18gFats: 6gSaturated Fats: 1gMonounsaturated Fats: 1gTrans Fats: 1gLdl cholesterol: 9mgSodium: 413mgPotassium: 571mgFiber: 5gSugar: 16g
This submit could embrace affiliate hyperlinks. Thanks in your assist.